So, I have been rethinking my family website and have decided to not renew our dot-mac account this year and instead publish our blog on a free website. I have been experimenting with the new Picasa app (hence the slide show to the left) and am in love with it's compatibility. So many things have happened in the past several months and school has been overwhelming just in the workload alone. I have class Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights until 7:45 and then usually work in the library until it closes at midnight and still never get everything done. The boys are growing up so fast and Samuel has been having a hard time with me being gone so much. the other day he tore up his coloring book and hid it under my bed (he very rarely does things like this) and when I found it and asked him about it he said "I mad because mommy goes to school." I felt my insides wrench with agony and wonder what am I doing? But, to be so close to finishing and stop now seems like a huge mistake. These are my last three classes!!!!
Anyways, I hope to at least blog a little more often now and with this Picasa business I plan on at least keeping more current photos of the boys up. Thanks everyone for taking the time to follow our family and go through life with us.
It certainly is a challenge sometimes, but well worth the fight therefore "I will run in such a way to receive the prize" the prize of my Heavenly Father looking at me and saying, "well done my good and faithful servant!"
Hey I am SO proud of you going to school. And when it's time for Samuel to go to college one day, you'll be able to encourage him as a college grad! hang in there. I'm sure it's trying at times! And thanks for switching to blogger :o)
ReplyDeleteHang in there Diana! It will be well worth all the work. If it was easy, everyone would do it! Love your site! Betty
ReplyDelete